Many people around the globe are experiencing lower back pain and hip pain. If you are suffering from this condition, rest assured. You're not the only one. It is one of the most common problems that people don't even consider.
If you don't get the proper treatment, your lower back pain is more likely to become serious and difficult. If you are experiencing lower back pain or any other kind of pain, it is important to see your doctor immediately and get the proper treatment. You may get the finest lower back pain treatment via stayactiverehabilitation.com/service/physiotherapy/.
Image Source Google
How to diagnose lower back pain
There are many causes of lower back pain. Before you start any treatment, it is important to identify what type of problem you have.
To determine the cause of your back pain, a doctor will first need to perform some tests.
These are just a few of the diagnostic tests your doctor may perform:
1. X-rays and CT scans. This can be used to identify broken bones and other skeletal problems.
2. Bone densitometry. This test measures both the density and strength of bones. Your doctor may want to check that your spines are healthy.
3. EMG/NCV. EMG stands for Electromyelogram and NCV for nerve conduction velocity. These are used to detect if there is a neural problem.
4. A blood and urine test. This is done to ensure that the pain is not caused by an infection or another systemic problem.
5. Ultrasound test. This will show you if your lower back pain is caused by a kidney stone.
These tests may or may not be necessary. A pre-diagnosis will help your doctor determine which type of tests you should undergo.
The Best Lower Back Pain Treatment
Once you have been diagnosed with the cause of your lower back pain, your doctor will be able to help you choose the best treatment. There are many causes of back pain. The treatment goals for this condition are pain relief and movement restoration.